[SWLUG] linux newbie

Lyn David Thomas lyn at trebute.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 19:28:16 UTC 2005

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 09:50:19 +0100
Steve Anderson <steve at twindx.com> wrote:

> That sounds like tea heaven to me. I can imagine the smell... mmm.

It was magical, and very democratic, from the most gentile blue rinsed
lady from Tettenhall Regis, to the most working class nail maker from
Gornal...

> Glengettie makes a really good cup of tea, but I find myself drawn to
> Welsh Brew more. Glengettie's packaging has an air of self-importance.

> Like any Apple hardware =) </flames>

LOL Do Welsh Brew do lose?  I have only seen the teabags thing.  I don't
do teabags for real tea.

> I really love that a conversation for Linux newbies has leveled out at

:-) Thread Drift....

> discussing the finer points of tea as well! In my head, the tea
> tasters at Twining are currently talking someone through a Gentoo install =)

LOL well maybe they do use Linux software at work?

--
Lyn David Thomas