[SWLUG] FW: I.T Technician Wanted, High School

Gareth Rees lilg at welshsidebmx.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 14:53:42 UTC 2005

Hey all

Just to say, I won't be able to attend the talks :( (I wish I could, mum
said no)

But I will try and find a way, just another message!

Our I.T Technician has left due to having more than one job, and they are
advertising for the job, I haven't got much to information apart from I
believe it's full time mon-fri and, you will be maintaining the server's
adding new pupils Banning them from internet ;) I can get more information
if wanted.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can pass the information onto the
school! It's Llanrumney High School, located 3-5 miles from the town centre,
in Cardiff.

Thanks

Gareth (lilg)