[SWLUG] Re: Job/Placement Opportunities

Anthony Paimany anthony.paimany at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 12:15:25 UTC 2006

Hey all,

My name is Anthony Paimany, I have prevously met some of you at the
first lighting talks at Swansea. I have just completed my college
course and am now in the process of searching for a job/placement to
help me gain some experiance before I move to university. As most of
you here have jobs related to IT, I would be greatful if you could
have a look at my CV and consider, if feasible, to employee me or take
me on as a placement, or forward my CV to relative people. At the
least I would be very greatful if you could provide me with
information on places to look and/or people to ask. Any
recomendations/ammendments on the CV would also be appreciated.

http://www.fileshack.us/files/1760/My%20Documents/CV10-4-06.doc

Thanks

 Anthony Paimany