[SWLUG] Spell Checking HTML

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Thu Apr 13 10:13:31 UTC 2006

On Wed Apr 12 11:15:39 2006, Dick Bain wrote:
> Neil
> You don't say what you are using to develop the site, if you are
> using
> bluefish there is a spell checker in the document menu, similarly
> there is the same in Quanta

Out of sheer curiosity, assuming Neil has done his lang attributes
correctly, will bluefish, Quanta, and aspell conspire to spell check
the English bits in English, and the Welsh bits in Welsh?

(You'd want lang="en_GB" and lang="cy_GB" on the relevant elements.)

Dave.
--
           You see things; and you say "Why?"
    - George Bernard Shaw