[SWLUG] Update on spellchecking

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Wed Apr 19 10:06:48 UTC 2006

Neil Jones wrote:
> Spell checking won't come on in my version of Gedit but I have
> discovered to my delight that aspell ignores HTML tags.
> Therefore it is ideal  for this purpose on its own.

IIRC, the same goes for a number of other mark-up languages, including
Tex/LaTeX (although it's been a while since I last used them! :)

--
  Jonathan Wright
   ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
   ~ www.djnauk.co.uk
--
  2.6.15-gentoo-r1-djnauk AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2100+
  up 46 min, 1 user, load average: 0.60, 0.58, 0.47

                                 ~ Letter to the editor, The Advocate