[SWLUG] Moving Linux

Kris Zani kriszani at iscavision.com
Tue Aug 29 12:58:19 UTC 2006

On FC4 I've done a complete copy all partitions onto the network using a
live cd
then copied them to a new pc

then just reconfigured the hardware and everything worked fine.

obviously this wouldn't work on something like gentoo, I don't use
ubuntu so
I can't comment.  But it won't break anything to try that first.

Kris