[SWLUG] OT: Gurnos Olympics joke email

Emyr Derfel emyr42 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 23:28:49 UTC 2006

Andrew....

1. this "joke" went out months ago, when the announcement was made
that London would host in 2012.
2. it's a rehash of ones from previous large events anyway
3. this is a list for discussion of Linux issues and news... had it
been about "how should we encourage use of linux on the Gurnos to
reduce theft of IP?", then it migh have been ever so slightly
relevant. Should you care to pass such "gems" on, feel free to compose
and email, "to:"ing your whole addressbook excluding lists...

Yours,
Emyr