[SWLUG] file transfer prevents internet working

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 22:26:41 UTC 2006

since i've never had problems with transfer over nfs hogging all the bandwith
before, i wonder if my problem might be related to this new mobo having
onboard gigabit nic? prior to this it was all 100mbit except the firewall to
cable modem of course, i'm reading http://lartc.org/ which is interesting,
but seems like overkill in someways

bascule

--
"we demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty"