[SWLUG] Web response times

phil phil at pjd.me.uk
Mon Jan 9 14:03:24 UTC 2006

Neil Jones wrote:
> I am currently using one of these virtual server setups that is very
> very cheap but it looks as if I need much more hard disk for what I am
> about to try.

There are some places that will host any old machine, there is a data
centre in Sheffield that will do that for about 25ukp per month, I can't
remember what their name is now but if you have a lot of data to host it
may be easier to build a small ATX tower put all of your data on it
locally and have it shipped to the data centre, that may be
cheaper/quicker than uploading a lot of data.

Phil.