[SWLUG] Lightning Talks, 7th Feb 2006

peter apvx95 at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jan 23 20:31:47 UTC 2006

Kris Zani wrote:

> I'd like a quick talk on mono development.  maybe a quick demo.
>
> web apps would be ok, but would prefer something more general.

Hi again,

I could try to make it more general, but in 5 minutes that might be
hard.  That's why I restricted it: but I always try to give my public
what they want and if people want "more general", I'm happy to try.

A demo (or two) would certainly be possible - I already have something -
and if there's a spare box kicking around with Mono installed it could
be left around for people to play with.  There'd have to be discussions
with the organisers in order to facilitate this, of course.

:)

Peter