[SWLUG] Swansea wifi hotspots

john levin john at technolalia.org
Mon Jan 30 17:00:25 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

Intro first: I'm a happy X/K/Ubuntu user in London, earning my living by
sorting out Windows computers and setting up websites. I have family in
Swansea, and visit fairly often, say three-four times a year. Hope to
time a visit in with a SWLUG meeting sometime.

And now, your help: I'm going to be in Swansea next week. Family don't
have broadband, which I'm going to need. Are there any wireless hotspots
you can recommend (ie aren't absolutely extortionate)? Or a linux
friendly webcafe, that wouldn't mind me using my laptop?

Many thanks in advance

John Levin