[SWLUG] OGG on Sony W810i phone?

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Tue Jul 4 17:08:27 UTC 2006

Justin Mitchell wrote:
> its existed for years aparently, date in the files is 2002.
> http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/Tremor/

Thought it might - it's been so long since I had the time to look around
at this stuff! :)

Unfortunately, I don't think I have the skills to make use of it and
provide a decoder for SE :-/

--
  Jonathan Wright
   ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
   ~ www.djnauk.co.uk
--
  2.6.15-gentoo-r1-djnauk AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2100+
  cat /dev/random (because u never know, u may see something u like)

                                                ~ Martina Navratilova