[SWLUG] OGG on Sony W810i phone?

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 09:17:15 UTC 2006

Richard John wrote:
> Unfortunately the P series is the exception, not the rule - I'm pretty
> sure that every other line runs the SE OS, which is nice to use, but
> cannot run applications (other than Java) like Symbian/Windows Mobile.

Actually, the new M600 and W850 run (or will run!) the Symbian OS as
well (with the W850 being of their walkman bread). They seam to be
expanding the range of phones that support it.

--
  Jonathan Wright
   ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
   ~ www.djnauk.co.uk
--
  2.6.15-gentoo-r1-djnauk AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2100+
  cat /dev/random (because u never know, u may see something u like)

                                                       ~ Karen Ripley