[SWLUG] OGG on Sony W810i phone?

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 13:37:46 UTC 2006

Steve Smith wrote:
> On 06/07/06, Jonathan Wright <mail at djnauk.co.uk> wrote:
>> Actually, the new M600 and W850 run (or will run!) the Symbian OS as
>> well (with the W850 being of their walkman bread). They seam to be
>> expanding the range of phones that support it.
>
> Oh no, I'm one model short of what I want then!

Opps - it's the W950i that's the Symbian, and the W850i I'll probably go
for (I already have a PDA so the extended functionality would be a
waste, plus, the W850i looks better! :)

--
  Jonathan Wright
   ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
   ~ www.djnauk.co.uk
--
  2.6.15-gentoo-r1-djnauk AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2100+
  cat /dev/random (because u never know, u may see something u like)

                                        ~ Letter to Playboy, Feb 1987