[SWLUG] help required with spamassassin

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Sun Jul 30 10:09:35 UTC 2006

BTW, you can also use Pyzor and Razor which are similar to DCC:

Pyzor:
   http://pyzor.sourceforge.net

Razor:
   http://razor.sourceforge.net

DCC:
   http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc

RulesDuJour:
   http://www.exit0.us/index.php?pagename=RulesDuJour
   http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm

--
  Jonathan Wright
   ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
   ~ www.djnauk.co.uk
--
  2.6.17-gentoo-r3-djnauk-b1 AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2100+
  cat /dev/random (because u never know, u may see something u like)

  "This is what's wrong with the media," I said. "You show  a  fringe
  position. You show one point of view. You're closing the  minds  of
  the people by not showing them what the reality is." I got  up  and
  walked out, and I've never been asked back again."

                                                     ~ Kathleen Nolan