[SWLUG] BBC to MP3?

Toby Maxwell-Lyte Toby.Maxwell-Lyte at eazyweb.net
Mon Jun 12 14:39:15 UTC 2006

Quick Google found this,

http://www.misticriver.net/archive/index.php/t-22823.html

No idea if it'll work though. :-)

Philip Barnes wrote:
> I have used a little documented feature of xine which is something to the effect of XINE_WAVE_OUTPUT, or maybe output wave and maybe used -'s, it was uppercase and went at the before the xine command.
>
> I have however forgotten how and have totally failed to find it on google. If anyone can freshen my memory it would be appreciated.
>
> It basically dumped the stream to disc as a wav, and then you could encode it as mp3 or ogg.
>
> Phil

Toby Maxwell-Lyte    Project Manager

eazyweb.net
because web should be eazy!
============================
Small Business Websites from £499 +VAT

http://www.eazyweb.net
info at eazyweb.net

Tel: +44 (0)29 20 344006
Fax: +44 (0)29 20 344008

This E-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. It is only intended for the use of the Addressee.
If you are not the addressee, the disclosure, copying or
delivering of this to any one else is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please delete immediately.