[SWLUG] Another new person!

Steve Smith steve.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 29 23:11:46 UTC 2006

Hi everyone!

I've just joined up to your list as well.  I'm Steve and I do biology
at Cardiff Uni, where I also run the Photographic Society.

I'm co-organising Software Freedom Day at Cardiff Uni, and I'm
currently involved in developing the Ubuntu UKTeam wiki pages (links
from address at the bottom of post).  It's Ubuntu all the way for me,
although I'm a fraud at the moment because I've only got Windows on my
laptop (needed disk space).  But in the summer I'm getting an old dual
Pentium, so our house will be LTSP'd soon enough :).  Are there any
fellow Ubuntu people around here?

I'm trying to get involved in open source in education, so if anyone
has any links with schools, I'd love to hear about it!

Good to meet you all, I'm sure :-P

Steve
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SteveSmith