[SWLUG] MSc Dissertation

Keith Edmunds keith at midnighthax.com
Sun Mar 5 09:16:25 UTC 2006

peter wrote:
> I would be most grateful if some or, indeed, all of you would be so kind
> as to visit the Web site below, and take part in it.

Done that, seems straightforward enough (although I'm not sure why you
insist that people print the PDF file and, for the record, I didn't).

One comment: the default button on each page (at least when I filled it
in) is the "Previous" button. That means I filled in each field then,
after the last field, I hit return, and promptly went back to the

Keith