[SWLUG] Add yourself to the Ping Wales skills directory - it's free.

Basheera Khan basheerakhan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 11:37:29 UTC 2006

Hi all,

First off, apologies for the cross-posting - do forgive me if you receive
more than one copy of this mail.

I'd like to introduce Ping Jobs, a new service offered by Ping Wales that
allows Welsh techies the opportunity to advertise their skills free of
charge, the idea being that it'll form a skills directory for companies to
search through for prospective contractors/employees. Check it out at
www.pingwales.co.uk/jobs.

The service is also geared to cater for companies looking to advertise
vacancies, details available at the same link.

As always, feedback is much appreciated - you can fill in our reader survey
here: http://www.pingwales.co.uk/survey2006.php or drop me a mail offlist.

Cheers,
Bash

--