[SWLUG] pix501 setup config problems

Peter peter at cyionics.com
Thu Mar 23 12:45:32 UTC 2006

Hi

Does anyone use a pix 501 via the web interface.
I have all the vpn working etc and only a single pc on it .

The problem is it works fine over the vpn but I would like to do 3 things.

1/ Lock down which ports can be accessed over the vpn

2/ Open up a non vpn port to the rest of my network (Other side of the PIX )

3/ Get internet access

The problem is when i try to setup / add some access rules it ends up
blocking access completely.
I also setup service groups to aid this but again no joy.

Can anybody help ?

Peter

       Peter Chaisty FInstBE       e-Mail:  peter at cyionics.com