[SWLUG] Re Quietist Meeting Ever

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Mar 29 13:07:17 UTC 2006

On Wed Mar 29 13:55:04 2006, Dick Bain wrote:
> on the when the Carmarthen meeting date Thursdays were discontinued
> cos they clash with evening classes, I go to my amdram group on
> Mondays, so I throw 3rd Tuesday in month into the pot??

That works for me. FWIW, Thursdays I can't do, and I have to admit to
finding the rota too complex now. It used to be "roughly once a month
with a little bit of wobble" for Swansea, whereas it'd become
sufficiently odd that it felt random to me, and I never remembered to
check if there was a meeting or not - hence the rota did, for me,
play a part in my not coming for a while.

Something as simple as "date to be announced each month on 15th, for
a meeting sometime between 20th and the end of the month" would be
fine, too, then I'd know when to check the website.

Dave.
--
           You see things; and you say "Why?"
    - George Bernard Shaw