[SWLUG] Re: Quietest Meeting Ever

Pete Prior swlug at nermal.org
Thu Mar 30 08:00:34 UTC 2006

Looking at the poll replies on swlug.org a static day of the week seems
to be the least popular option so why people are suggesting it is beyond
me.  The 10th of every month automatically rotates round the week each
month (usually) and is very simple to remember.

Why people like Neil had to suggest these kind of schemes is beyond me.