[SWLUG] Re: Quietest Meeting Ever

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Thu Mar 30 14:44:46 UTC 2006

On Thu Mar 30 15:36:25 2006, Pete Prior wrote:
> When was the last Lug meeting you when to just out of interest?

When was the last ad-hominem argument you tried?

But since you ask, I did mention earlier - I stopped going to the
Carmarthen ones when Thursdays became double-booked. When the new
rota came in, I consistently forgot to check when the meeting was.

Dave.
--
           You see things; and you say "Why?"
    - George Bernard Shaw