[SWLUG] IRC

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Fri Mar 31 14:38:03 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 15:06 +0100, James wrote:

> Seeing a topic with 30 replies is alot easier than seeing 30 seperate
> emails. Its far, FAR more organised aswell.

You really should learn how to use your mail client properly, your
obviously expending far more effort than needed to do the most basic of
tasks.

Using a mail reader, and its keyboard shortcuts, is massively easier
than clicking in and out of dozens of different subject threads on a
website, where you have to hunt for the link for each and every click
you make, whilst i can read hundreds of emails quickly without ever
moving my fingers off the D and PageDown keys, and thats in a pretty gui
client.