[SWLUG] Fwd: [LUGWW] Save your entry for the group South Wales Linux User Group

pbhj (swlug) swlug at alicious.com
Tue May 9 23:16:28 UTC 2006

I signed this up ages ago (like years literally) and they keep sending me nag
mails.

If anyone who's been to more than one meeting would like the password so they
can fill in some details about the swlug that'd be cool.

PS: I would have sent this mail quite a while ago but when you upgraded to
(the then) mambo (!) I got booted from the list as I catch my emails through
a catchall account and was responding from a personal account. Anyway ... let
me know.