[SWLUG] Re: [SLE] Configuring Apache for php on SuSE 9.3 Pro

peter apvx95 at dsl.pipex.com
Wed May 10 19:03:24 UTC 2006

peter wrote:

> Sorry for replying to my own post, but I've got some more info and
> didn't want anyone wasting time on the old info.
>
> I ran updatedb and so I've now found libphp4.so.  It's in
> /usr/lib/apach2-prefork
>
> So can anyone tell me what the LoadModule entry ought to look like?
> Should it be exactly as it is below, or do I have to change it to
> reflect the library's location on my machine?
>
> Thanks
>

> Peter

Huge apologies for being a pain.

I added the LoadModule entry just as I'd found on Google, then restarted
Apache2.  It restarted, but gave this message:

Starting httpd2 (prefork) [Wed May 10 20:00:06 2006] [warn] module
php4_module is already loaded, skipping
[Wed May 10 20:00:06 2006] [warn] module php4_module is already loaded,
skipping

But is still does the same when I try to display a PHP page in a browser.

Peter