[SWLUG] Configuring Apache for php under SuSE 9.3 Pro

James Diagmato at black0ps.com
Wed May 10 22:10:25 UTC 2006

Ok, installing all this again, I got it working perfectly well by
installing PHP4 package. I am using Suse. I stated this earlier in a
reply, and it seems no ones actually read it.

I am CERTAIN you will fix this issue by installing apache, mod_php4 AND
php4. Thats exactly the setup ive done for Suse, and its worked without
editing any config files. You need mod_php4 AND php4 itself.