[SWLUG] Ampache/Firefox/XMMS

Richard John richard.john at gmail.com
Sun May 14 20:14:07 UTC 2006

Hello,
I'm using Ampache, with Firefox and XMMS.
I have it set up so that XMMS plays the song I click without prompting a
download, I did this using the "Download Actions" in Firefox preferences.
The problem is any track I choose begins playing immediately, so if I have a
track playing, it skips to the track i choose.
This is due to the way XMMS handles opening files.
I need to pass XMMS the command line argument "-e" from Firefox, or somehow
make XMMS enqueue all opened tracks.
Firefox doesn't allow me to enter any arguments for the application
handlers, so does anyone have any idea how I could set this up?

Any help appreciated,
Richard John