[SWLUG] Advice please: broadband + laptop

Paul G. Richardson Paul.G.Richardson at logicacmg.com
Mon May 15 11:19:12 UTC 2006

Mark,

Just switching away from BT Yahoo broadband at the moment. Signing up
with Eclipse Internet who seem to have good reviews on the net. I went
to ispreview.co.uk for comments/recommendations/horror stories.

Bought my laptop from novatech.co.uk. Fairly cheap and (IMHO) good
quality. Only issue I had was a lacking of the intel centrino wireless
driver but that comes with all the latest distros so no problems to report.

My 2 cents.

Me

P.G. Richardson

Email:		Paul.G.Richardson at logicacmg.com