[SWLUG] webcam software help

pbhj (swlug) swlug at alicious.com
Sat May 27 23:49:19 UTC 2006

Incidentally, I've replied off-list to D.

For those on list - I'm using the driver from http://qce-ga.sourceforge.net/
installed using their instructions (works as a kernel module).

To get aMSN working I had to roll my own copy of tls.sourceforge.net (which
required creating links from /usr/local/ssl/include to /usr/include/ so it
could find openssl) and adjst the aMSN preferences.

Not tested yet but appears to work from my end.

Simple really, practically plug'n'play :0)>

pbhj

ps: that's a bearded smiley btw

--
Linux ixthus 2.6.16.13pbhj #1 PREEMPT Fri May 5 21:37:32 BST 2006 i686 athlon
i386 GNU/Linux