[SWLUG] Ed(Ubuntu)

James Edgeworth diagmato at black0ps.com
Sat Oct 21 13:05:48 UTC 2006

That would be a fantastic idea! If we did go ahead with that, id love to
take part - somehow. Even if i'm just driving the machines to schools.

Primary schools in the area already have computers, but running Windows
98 and the like. Even if we could just demonstrate what Edubuntu can do,
then maybe they would allow us to install it on their current machines.
Would save donating hardware, if that becomes a problem.