[SWLUG] Pooling Hardware

Mike mike at kerslake.plus.com
Sun Sep 17 13:46:11 UTC 2006

Hi all

If anyone has a free/cheap motherboard/CPU and memory going spare,
preferably with integrated video and sound (or thrown in!) I'd be
interested. I've got a case, and hard drive, but nothing else. Got a
choice of running Xandros, Linspire or any other suitable flavour on it,
so would have to meet minimum specs, but as it's for my 8 year-old
daughter to do school work on etc it doesn't need to be bleeding edge!

Willing to collect or if anyone feels able to help me cobble something
together I'll be suitably grateful (Pembrokeshire). Tea and biccies
provided natch!

Many thanks

Mike K
Middle of Nowhere
Pembrokeshire

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-2, 11/05/2006
Tested on: 17/09/2006 14:46:14