[SWLUG] pen drive formating

pbhj (swlug) swlug at alicious.com
Thu Apr 5 23:44:00 UTC 2007

Photorec is pretty good is you're interested in recovery; I think it's part of
UBCD and maybe even Knoppix now. Depends what sort of format it underwent I
think.

If the pen drive is smaller then vfat will use a higher percentage of space
for the file structure - I think prior to GB+ sized pen drives that FAT16 was
the most common format ... YMMV.

pbhj