[SWLUG] recommendation sought for domain provider

Terry John terry.john at bbc.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 10:14:15 UTC 2007

I've got a domain with them as well. Although they are stopping the
catch-all they are still allowing a small number for free. I've got one
for me and one for "webmaster". Unless you need lot's of email addresses
there should not be a problem. I think the change is just a "you don't
really want to do this do you"

Terry