[SWLUG] recommendation sought for domain provider

pbhj (swlug) swlug at alicious.com
Fri Apr 27 00:07:38 UTC 2007

Have you looked at http://www.jabwebsolutions.co.uk/uk-web-hosting/email.html
the hosting comes out at £15 pa for just an email account. That's one domain
but small firms like this can usually tailor something for you so you could
ask about multiple domains on one account. They have spam-assasin and black /
white listing.

One of the main guys there is Jonathon from SWLUG, I'm their client, no I'm
not getting money for posting this!!

They probably aren't the cheapest (apologies if they are!) but their support
is second to none - and I'm quite demanding.

One question though - I quit having any catch-all addressses about 9 months
ago when rebound spam was filling my mailbox every day, it was a pain (as I
used one-off names for web forms etc.). How do you manage the spam!??

pbhj