[SWLUG] any kde experts?

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sat Dec 1 16:40:02 UTC 2007

hmm, the location of the favicons cache seems to be hard coded into kde and
itself below a symlink that kde will create if it isn't there, i thought of
mounting a small filesystem there after booting but that just seemed silly,
but perhaps a script to run at logoff to create a temp file in ~ and
repopulate the dir at logon,
so, having just noticed .bash_logout: should i put my additions before or
after the 'clear' command that already exists there? :)

bascule

--
"...it's a dot.com sitcom, about a hip hop chip shop..." - half man half
biscuit