[SWLUG] any kde experts?

Chris M. Jackson chriscf at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 16:42:58 UTC 2007

> On Friday 30 November 2007 20:28:44 bascule wrote:
> > i've playing with emptying/encrypting my /tmp upon each boot [-SNIP-]

Some random ideas:

* Something like tmpreaper can take a look through /tmp and remove
anything which hasn't been touched for a given time
* Consider tmpfs - a filesystem entirely in memory which will swap out
if necessary
* Complain to the KDE people - you should never rely on anything being
in /tmp at any time, it should be in /home if it's expected to stick
around, or /var/tmp if it's not (per FHS)

--
Chris Jackson