[SWLUG] Wednesday's Meeting

matt at matthewmoore.org.uk matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Mon Dec 3 23:15:27 UTC 2007

Hiya,

I'll be coming along again as well.  Chris, who I dragged along last time
will be coming.  There is also a decent chance that two of the guys who I
work with will be coming also.

The best place to park would be by the museum/university.  Otherwise I
think the night time parking in one of the NCP isn't that bad.  You'll pay
a couple of quid for the night iirc.

Last time I think we ended up talking about anything and everything
really.  Good mix of conversations really.  I enjoyed it.  And the last
meeting was my first one, so you won't be the only newbie there, don't
worry.

Cheers,

Matt