[SWLUG] GPG key signing at SWLUG in Carms tonight (18 Dec)

Daniel Morris danielm at iee.org
Tue Dec 18 13:23:46 UTC 2007

As if toy-night wasn't tempting enough, how about pushing the boat out
and participating in a GPG key-signing party tonight? This will be a
first for me, but I'm happy to act as the initial organiser and keen to
learn as we go along...

FOSDEM have easy instructions here:-
http://www.ael.be/action/gnupg/fosdem/

Or for the full nine-yards you can read here:-
http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html

If you'd like to take part, then please

  Send me your public key before 1745 today.
  Bring yourself along with two forms of ID (including picture ID).
  Bring a print-out of your own key fingerprint.

To extract your public key to send, use the syntax:
   'gpg --export --armour your at email > yourname.asc'

I'll bring a print out of the keys that I've received.

 Daniel