[SWLUG] Broadband

Glenn Booth d.glenn.booth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 20:25:52 UTC 2007

On 23/01/07, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> wrote:

> On Tue Jan 23 01:04:31 2007, Jonathan Wright wrote:
> > Actually, that's not quite true any more (at least not on the Home
> > packages, which I'm on):
>
> Zen's Home 500 is still uncapped, but you can't get a new Home 500
> account.

Home 500 is what I have - our line is too shite for anything higher. Hence
my comment that you can't buy it any more. Shame - it's a good package, even
if it is expensive.

FWIW, Zen are quite sensible in as much as you can track usage even
> on uncapped accounts, so you can figure out which of the newer
> accounts you want. Their limits are reasonably high, anyway.

Agreed. 100 gigs in a month is some fairly serious downloading for a home
user.

Toodle pip.

Glenn.