[SWLUG] Computer advice!

Plod plod57 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 28 16:32:07 UTC 2007

David

I always use novatech from Portsmouth.  www.novatech.co.uk  I have been
buying laptops from them for 9 years now (one every two years) and mine lead
a hard life being carted around the world a lot.

They may not be the cheapest around, but they do sell laptops without an OS
and their RTB service is very very good if it develops a fault.

They have also just opened an outlet near Avonmouth so you can go and see
the goodies before buying.

Rgds

Plod