[SWLUG] Computer advice!

P.G. Richardson p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 08:57:09 UTC 2007

Seconded. Just bought a third Novatech laptop.

No OS. (paying for M$ is not officially against my religion!).

Paul

> David
>
> I always use novatech from Portsmouth.  www.novatech.co.uk  I have been
> buying laptops from them for 9 years now (one every two years) and mine
> lead
> a hard life being carted around the world a lot.
>
> They may not be the cheapest around, but they do sell laptops without an
> OS
> and their RTB service is very very good if it develops a fault.
>
> They have also just opened an outlet near Avonmouth so you can go and see
> the goodies before buying.
>
> Rgds
>
> Plod

Laws are partly formed for the sake of good men, in order to instruct them
how they may live on friendly terms with one another, and partly for the
sake of those who refuse to be instructed, whose spirit cannot be subdued,
or softened, or hindered from plunging into evil. [The Laws, Plato]