[SWLUG] Static IP broadband

Sarah sarah at thenoos.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 21:14:29 UTC 2007

Rhys Hardwick wrote:
> I realise this probably means Zen, which do look great, but I wanted
> to see if there are any other options available, considering I am in
>
> Cardiff.
Zen are great as far as I'm concerned... but we still have one of their
old packages with no usage cap (partly because we live too far from the
exchange to get fast broadband so there's no point upgrading
speed-wise).  Having said that, despite downloading what I consider to
be shedloads, we don't average (or peak, really) enough that a
reasonable usage cap would be a chore.

Just my 2p.

Sarah