[SWLUG] Static IP broadband

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Mon Jun 4 22:53:36 UTC 2007

On 04/06/07, Sarah <sarah at thenoos.co.uk> wrote:

> Zen are great as far as I'm concerned... but we still have one of their
> old packages with no usage cap (partly because we live too far from the
> exchange to get fast broadband so there's no point upgrading
> speed-wise).

We're much the same - still on the unmetered 512k connection. I'm
running a server which will often saturate the connection for one
reason or another (okay, one reason - UKNova is my PVR) but it's no
biggy. I'm likely to stick with it. My colleague/manager is still on
the same service with Zen as well, and we've decided to hook up the
office with Zen as well because we've had such good experiences
between us.

--
Irregular Shed - http://www.twindx.com
09F911029D74E35BD84156C5635688C0