[SWLUG] Static IP broadband

phil phil at pjd.me.uk
Thu Jun 7 15:45:34 UTC 2007

Hi Rhys,

I run Goscomb Technologies (based in London, but I used to live in Wales
and attend swlug meetings) we're a hosting company and we also provide
ADSL. Our ADSL is fairly expensive (30 quid) but we have no limits at
all on our service and we provide a static IP, I don't really like to
use this list for advertising so I'll shut up now, but check
www.goscomb.net if you're interested.

Phil