[SWLUG] Old Computer Bits

Edward Evans eje at edevans.uklinux.net
Tue Jun 26 19:30:31 UTC 2007

I have got a collection of (very) old computer bits and, although I
expect you have got boxes of similar stuff yourself, it seems a
shame not to try and see if anyone has a use for any of mine before I
send it to its fate under the WEE Directive.

All working as far as I know and I'll dismantle if you only want
individual components.  Of course, it's free if you collect (west
Cardiff) or I could deliver in the Cardiff area, or possibly bring to a
LUG meeting in Cardiff. Contact me for more details.

Here's a list:

Small Packard-Bell ATX tower with 700MHz Pentium, 64M PC133 + 128M
PC100 RAM, i810 built-in graphics, DVD-CD/RW (writing not tested) and
CD/RW drives, floppy.  No HD.  Base unit only.

Large ATX tower with 400MHz AMD K6, Asus M/B, 64M PC100 + 64 M PC133
RAM, ATI 8M graphics card, 48x CD, floppy.  No HD.  Base unit only.

15in Videoscan CRT Monitor

Packard-Bell USB keyboard with extra multimedia keys

Old but working 16x and 4x(!) Goldstar CD ROM's

Sound Blaster 16, ISA soundcard

Complete Packard-Bell Desktop system with 160MHz Pentium, 4.3G HD, 40M
RAM, built-in video and sound, 14in monitor, speakers, mouse, keyboard,
cables, even the manuals and Win95 COA.  I said it was old stuff!

Few mains, internal IDE and floppy cables.

Edward