[SWLUG] Just heard about a senior Perl developer job going in Cardiff

Dafydd Walters dafydd at walters-home.net
Fri May 18 09:36:30 UTC 2007

Hello,

Just thought I'd post this to the list in case anyone is currently
looking for (or would consider) a Perl programming job near Cardiff. I
don't personally know anything about this job or the company; I just got
this information from an agency I've been in contact with in the past,
so I'm passing it on "as is" (no warranties, etc.). I'm reproducing the
email (below) with the permission of the sender.

Regards,
Dafydd.