[SWLUG] Ubuntu 7.1 install problems

ilyan ac.thomas at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 8 18:57:05 UTC 2007

Wondering if with two similar systems installed on the one machine
Philip might have a cross over interference of some sort.

I installed an upgrade to Ubuntu 7.10 and it works, but Firefox
frequently crashes.

I have a list of updates waiting. but whenever I try to get them done
this appears:

> E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a'
> to correct the problem.
> E: _cache->open() failed, please report.
Try doing that and it seems I do not have the authority. Cannot see
where or how to send a report.

Ilyan - in Carmarthen.