[SWLUG] Ubuntu 7.1 install problems

ilyan ac.thomas at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 9 00:17:57 UTC 2007

Thanks Neil,

It accepted the downloads,  there were other confusing panels that came
up.  I think I ignored them.

Wondering whether to reinstall the Firefox to see if that stops it
crashing, or reinstall 7.10, or perhaps change my BIOS to do a slower
boot and check the memory.   I will try the memory check first.

Ilyan