[SWLUG] [Fwd: Mandriva Linux 2008 Installfest: November 17th, 2007]

James Edgeworth diagmato at black0ps.com
Wed Sep 19 18:46:23 UTC 2007

I'd also like to help - I can supply a computer (but would need it back
after). It can be demo'd on, let people play around on it, etc. Its
powerful enough to keep mandriva happy, even if we can get compiz going
on it (2600mhz, 1GB RAM, Gforce FX 5200).

Agreed about us doing more - I have been rather quiet for over a year
when it comes to the LUG - time being the main factor though. From what
I remember, the last thing of interest we did was the lightning talks.
We seem to be rather inactive, other than a social every so often (a
'skill' I dont tend to do well at ;-) ).

James